Welcome to Honest Surf, we’re here to help people surf better by providing valuable information, insights, and tips on everything related to surfing.
Our passion for the ocean and our wonderful sport drive us to create high-quality content that’s informative, engaging and most of all helpful.
Whether you’re a beginner starting out on your surfing journey or an experienced shredder looking for tips, you’re in the perfect spot.
We believe that surfing is more than just a hobby, it’s a lifestyle that can bring joy, health, and fulfilment to your life.
So, if you share our love for surfing and want to take your skills to the next level then Honest Surf has got all of the tools and knowledge you’ll need.
About The People
People are at the centre of everything we do here and the team at Honest Surf is made up of passionate surfers from all walks of life.
Head over to our About The Team page to find out more about the people who dedicate themselves to bringing you the latest in surfing news, guides, reviews and more.
Our Brand Values
These make up the backbone of nearly every decision we make here at Honest Surf.
- Authenticity: We value honesty and transparency in all our content and interactions, and strive to maintain an authentic and trustworthy relationship with our audience.
- Expertise: We’re passionate about surfing and we’re committed to becoming experts in the industry. We’re always working to improve our knowledge and skills to provide the most accurate and helpful information to our readers.
- Community: Surfing brings people together, and we want to foster a sense of community among our readers and followers. We encourage and support each other to achieve our goals and share our passion for surfing.
- Sustainability: We are committed to protecting the environment and preserving the oceans that we surf in. We promote sustainable practices and encourage our readers to do the same.
- Fun: Finally but perhaps most importantly, we believe that surfing should be enjoyed and celebrated, so we strive to make our content engaging, informative, and fun.
Using these as our guiding star we’re so excited to see Honest Surf’s growth into a global voice in our sport.
Not sure where to next? Check out some of our most popular surfing reads below:
Surfing At Mawgan Porth
Mawgan Porth, fondly referred to as Mawgies by the locals lies to the north of…
Surfing Sandymouth Beach
Sandymouth is a rugged beach just a few miles north of Bude on the North…
Surfing Paignton (Beach & Surf Guide)
Paignton is a small seaside town in Devon that sits just down the coast from…
8 Homegrown UK surf brands
The United Kingdom has a rich surfing heritage spanning back to the early 1900s, littered…
Woolacombe is a long stretch of sandy beach located in North Devon. Well known for…
Surfing Bantham Beach
Bantham Beach is a beautiful, long sandy beach located on the south coast of Devon….